Your Blog Steward

My photo
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
I am more and more convinced that most congregations die from a staggering lack of imagination. Let's change that. Let's imagine a creative future with God and each other together. Drop me a line on email or leave a comment if you have thoughts on God, Jesus, congregations, the church or whatever.... I look forward to our conversations.

Monday, June 22, 2015

Recent Sermons: Being Vulnerable in an Angry World is scary

High School Graduation. Looking back without anger. Responding with love and forgiveness when anger is directed at us. Where you have received forgiveness or given forgiveness over the past few weeks?




This is one is trying not to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. We struggle to let God create our garden so we can live with God. We am I so afraid of vulnerability?






No comments: